Tuesday, April 21, 2015

The prognosis is positive...back to normal schedules soon

First, I would like to thank everyone for all your concern over the last few weeks. Robin is done with her battery of tests, and the good news is there's been no damage to her heart...or mine as one would have led to the other. It's obviously been a huge distraction, so things are not 100% back to normal around the Sullivan household, but there are signs of progress. Give me a few more days and I'll start digging out of the backlog and get back into the swing with full vigor. Thanks again for all the kind wishes. Your concern has helped in a very troubling time.

4 comments:

Varun said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lo Lo said...

Jordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan University
http://www.ju.edu.jo/home.aspx
Jordan University
[url]http://www.ju.edu.jo[/url]

cemile duraz said...

oceanwars - ocean wars - okyanus savaşları - istanbul emlak - saraçoğlu emlak - fikirtepe kiralık - kadıköy kiralık - medyum - medyum tavsiye - Google SEO - Web Tasarım - discus - medyum - medyum tavsiye - medyum tavsiye - medyumlar

Sir Smith said...

Hello I am Sir Victor smith I am one of the agents sent by the high priest to bring as many of those who are interested in becoming a member of the Illuminati to the great Illuminati temple,am a business man I own companies all over the world but I was once like you I could not even feed my family what kind of life was that to live I lived in poverty until I saw an opportunity to be a member of the great Illuminati Family and I took my chances and I have been a member for close to seven years now.Illuminati makes your business/ careers grow these and many more other benefits so if you are interested write me via my mail victorsmith19721@yahoo.com